Updating your Calendar
To update your Calendar, log into your Account and click on your Profile. From here, you can select your Calendar.
Setting yourself as Unavailable for only one service
You can easily do this by modifying your services in your Mad Paws Calendar!
1. Select the date for which you would like to modify your services. In the example below, we’ve selected 16 August.
2. On the right side of the screen, select Update Availability.
3. Then select 'No' for the question Are you available, then click Select Service.
4. Once you do this, the Services section will expand. From there you will be able to choose the service for which you will not be available, which is Pet Hosting in our example.
5. Once you're done, press Save, and that's it!
7. You will then receive a success alert at the top of your page!
Available for all services
Available for only some services
Day with paid booking
See all our other Knowledge Centre articles on how to use the new Mad Paws Calendar.