Updating your Calendar
To update your calendar, log into your Account and go to your side menu. Under Profile you will find Calendar.
Setting yourself as Available or Unavailable
1. To set your Mad Paws Calendar as available on a certain day, for example on 16 August, simply click on the date.
2. On the right side of the screen a pop up will appear from which you can select Update Calendar.
3. Select “Yes” for availability and press 'Save'. That's it!
4. If you're trying to set yourself as unavailable for the day, instead of selecting “Yes”, select “No” and press Save.
5. You will then receive a success alert at the top of your page!
Available for all services
Available for only some services
Day with paid booking
See all our other Knowledge Centre articles on how to use the new Mad Paws Calendar.
How do I update my Mad Paws Calendar to show that I'm not available for a particular service?
How do I add Peak Pricing or a Holiday Surcharge on selected days?
How do I reduce the number of pets I can take in for selected days?